Monday, April 05, 2010

split wide open

Fans and Avid Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The moment you've all been waiting for is HERE!!!!
The ultimate, sad, ugly truth about me.....

... is that i used to think that i only liked strange cinema in languages that i don't understand that came with subtitles
... is that i absolutely LOVED UTV World Movies and NDTV Lumiere because the entire thing was in strange languages that i did not understand and constantly subtitled for my viewing pleasure
... is that i deliberatley kept away from most shows on Star World because, to my untrained eyes, they all looked alike (Psych, Heroes, Boston Legal, Prison Break, Ally McBeal, X Files .... endless characters, complex plots, no comedy, lots of lawyers / people with guns / police cars)
... is that ever since Star World, which is an English language channel, decided to subtitle each and every show, i find myself watching in rapt fascination...

And so. Dear Fans and Avid Readers - the ultimate, sad, ugly truth about me is that i will watch absolutely ANYTHING that comes with subtitles .

*****************


(Now there are no secrets left between you and me. You have been exposed to the vagaries of my mind and the indescribable pleasures that tantalize my soul.)

2 comments:

Anand said...

Such discovery and such finesse in a one so young!!! You have discovered yourself and you know who you are. May be you can start a cult of your own-Sveism. I will be your fan and avid follower. Stictly !!!

oof ya! said...

Anand - but i thought you are ALREADY my fan and avid follower?