Sunday, March 28, 2010

blog fantasies

dream - some really important publishing bigwig out there reads my blog, decides i am the next big thing , offers me a book deal and some widely distributed Sunday magazine like Brunch features me

scream - will never happen as i do not talk about my blog to friends, family, acquaintances or strangers and am lazy about blogging and do not often comment on other people's blogs (therefore if you don't know my blog exists you will never find it)

dream - my blog becomes a place where i pour out my heart, and soul, and write uncensored and angst ridden thoughts

scream - will never happen - because if i haven't already poured out my heart , soul, time , uncensored and angst ridden thoughts to you then you probably will never get to read them.

9 comments:

sp said...

ha
i dream and scream in a similar vein
:)
and it is ridiculous for you to call and tell me you have a blog post. then for me to run online and comment. and then call you back to tell you about it.
sigh.

oof ya! said...

sp - double sigh. how are you?

Anand said...

I know about the dreams and the screams !!!

oof ya! said...

Anand - i know you know everything!!!!!!!!!!! encyclopedia:P

nidhi said...

actually, y'know, you're more in danger of being discovered as the next big thing in the modelling world...with those awezumm 8-pack ABS! but y'know...keep the faith! :D

oof ya! said...

nidhiiiiiiiii good to see you again - i wish to link you but your blog, i am sorry to say, has exactly ONE post

nidhi said...

WHAT! no effing way! all my months and years of toil and perspiration! urgghhh. recheck m'deah.

oof ya! said...

your blog has not been updated since 2008. its a whole new decade by now....

nidhi said...

oof ya! what're you talking about?!

www.blastit.wordpress.com

&

www.blue-bridges.blogspot.com

are my blogs. they're pretty regularly updated. you've to try to not gimme heart attacks now. as it is, too much KFC and the relentlessly upward scale of ageing is making my heart all flustered and bothered. :P