Saturday, December 17, 2011

YUS! READY!

Remember my boss's secretary ? The man who always greets everyone with a loud "YES!"? Actually, after writing about him yesterday, I suddenly remembered that there are variations of his type in this world.

I have distinct memories of our school photographer. Every year, on the day of class picture, just before he used to take the photograph, he used to unfailingly yell out "YUS! READY!"

Because he said "YUS!" and not "YES!" we can hereby conclude that the school photographer and my boss's secretary are distant cousins. If the photographer had said "YES!" then I would have told you all that he and my boss's secretary are brothers. And, as my friend LMT has observed, the 2 of them would have had the fantastic opportunity of being Obama's brothers. 

No comments: