Thursday, November 10, 2011

poker face

Fans and Avid Readers,

Today I shall discuss a rising concern of our times: FACEBOOK POKES. I have many problems with these, and I have kindly collected all of them in one single blog post for your reading pleasure.
1. When poked on facebook, I don't feel a thing. 
2. Facebook now tweets you on every single poke rather than quietly collecting them all responsibly in one corner.  I PREFER MY POKING PAPER WORK TO PILE UP, I HATE HAVING TO ATTEND TO IT ON AN IMMEDIATE BASIS AS THIS INCREASES MY POKING PAPERWORK.
3. I poke you you poke me I poke you you poke me I poke you you poke me ipokeyouyoupokemeipokeyouyoupokemeipokeyouyoupokemeipokeyouyoupokeme etc

5 comments:

Ghanshyam Nair said...

Nobody pokes me. I should be happy about this, but I'm not.
In other news, my word verification thingy is 'aspouti'.

Anand said...

You started it !!!

Anand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anand said...

And maybe FB should specify "pokes on your stomach". I am sure that these will make you feel !

oof ya! said...

KK - Actually, I would think that perhaps the people on your friends list are wondering why YOU don't ever poke THEM. Have I just twisted your world around :D

Anand - i am holding my stomach now thanks ok!!!!