Monday, March 28, 2011

fear street saga

Dear Fans and Avid Readers!

Today, I have decided to come out and confess (some) of my biggest fears. I am pleased to announce that I am a chronic worrier and I worry with a scary determination about:

1. Health insurance
2. The cost of higher education
3. Taking loans and then being unable to pay them back
4. Having to get married
5. Getting married and then having the love run out 
6. Dying alone
7. My mother
8. Turning into my mother
9. Turning into my father
10. The fact that number 9 may have already happened
11. Loosing my eyesight

Yes, my worries are typical. I am now pleased to announce that I have been co-opted by the Establishment. Thank you for reading.






7 comments:

Anand Shankar said...

Thank you for Sharing !!!

P.S: You do not have to get married

oof ya! said...

Anand - i love you.

Anand said...

Much love :).
Don't you think that with your profile picture like that people will get the "WRONG" IDEA?

oof ya! said...

it's ok calm down :)

Raveena said...

You stole fear no. 7, 8, 9 and 10 from me.

Why can't you get your own fears damnit?

oof ya! said...

raveena - like i said, my fears are typical and i have been co-opted by the system !!!!

shilpi said...

Can I add one more?
12. Booking train tickets?