Friday, August 13, 2010

star parivaar

Fans and Avid Readers!!!!!!!!!


Today I will fill your brains with vital information on soaps!!!!!

So, I would just like to say that I have graduated from MTV to Star Plus. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Standing ovation please!!!!!! Truly an evolution, I think.

Now, having keenly observed various soaps on Star Plus for the past 4 months, I am happy to announce that I have finally unravelled a crucial mystery.

Do you know why each soap on Star Plus has an extremely basic plot but million and two characters each? Do you know why there are everlasting generations and family trees? Do you know why these serials run on for years and years and years?  Do you? Do you? Do you?

You don't?

I will tell you. 

Kyunki everytime any character says a dialogue, the makers of the serial can take close-ups of every other character's eyes.

And this, my fans and avid readers is the secret behind why these serials have a million and two characters and everlasting generations of family trees. Not becuase it adds to the plot. But because this is how a basic storyline can run on for ever. Ad EYEnfinitum.

4 comments:

Anand Shankar said...

Very Insightful

oof ya! said...

thank you.

nidhi said...

kyunki suds bhi kabhi soap the....!!! rofl....this is better insight than all of the rest!! :P you are a S_UD!

oof ya! said...

thank you for calling me a sud. i am honoured by your compliment.