Saturday, November 21, 2009

i feel old

Fans and Avid Readers!!!!!
I would like to share with you all the accomplishments that I have attained since I blogged last.
  • I have paid taxes
  • I lived a brief retired life
  • I changed jobs
  • I have had regular appointments with the physiotherapist and the orthopedist
  • I have spent obscenely large sums of money on medical expenses
  • I have a knee injury
  • I briefly considered surgery
  • A friend who visited me gifted me a walking stick
  • I am in danger of loosing my present job and face impending retirement all over again

And this is what I truly want.

I WANT TO BE YOUNG AND FUN AND 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you?

6 comments:

Anand said...

You are YOUNG, FUN AND 23.
(Think of ANGLES and CURVES,wink wink!!!)

oof ya! said...

Anand - you are a scandoulous young man !!!!!!!!!!!!

Synical said...

You are young and fun and all things in between.

Suppose Not said...

Would anyone care to define the phrase "all things in between"?
ps: I like precision.
ps: Blogger is trying to get me to type "amictati" for no rhyme or reason. I refuse.

oof ya! said...

Synical - yes, one does wonder what is in between ;-)

Suppose not - thanks for visit!!!!

Riddhiculuos said...

I am young fun and 23...
trust me it isnt much of difference other than the walking stick. the qualms never end. neither does the cribbing session..

just that it is a phase.. feeling old is a state of mind..

remember 'Free your mind' .
:D